Asif Khan has designed an elevated playground for Chisenhale Primary School in Bow, East London, which has just completed construction. The timber longhouse is made using thermally modified American tulipwood and ash.
This project was made possible with the generous donation of expertise, materials and time from:
- Asif Khan
- The American Hardwood Export Council
- AKT II Structural Engineers
- The Worshipful Company of Weavers
- Chisenhale Parent Teachers Association
- All the Pupils, Parents and Teachers of Chisenhale Primary School