That statement was true a few years ago, when most American Red Oak was used in the U.S. domestic market and small quantities were sold to some export markets.
The Wood Awards: Excellence in Architecture and Product Design launches its 2015 call for entries with exciting new categories and a high-calibre panel of judges who will evaluate and recognise projects made out of the only...
Sculptor Laura Ellen Bacon and furniture designer / maker Sebastian Cox collaborate to create an elaborate installation out of American hardwood
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 15/06/2015 - Let's Take This Outside
- 31/05/2015 - Peaceful Precision