The language of wood
Door: David Venables in Comment
This week has seen a remarkable development in AHEC’s global promotion of hardwood, for the first time our new website and the new species guide are all available Russian, Polish, Turkish and Arabic. I have to confess I can’t read them! (I have been reassured the translations are excellent) but it is very exciting to think we are taking the hardwood message well beyond the boundaries of our traditional markets in Western Europe. In fact we will be making our debut in Russia in May with a US hardwood pavilion as part of Interzum Moscow, and we will return in October to Intermob in Turkey. For more information on all our events and latest news check out the website.
- 7/05/2013 - Window of opportunity
- 28/01/2013 - EUTR – Friend or Foe?
- 2/11/2012 - The U.S. building industry: is it too easy to be green?
- 12/10/2012 - Fighting for the underdog!
- 6/06/2012 - The lessons of LCA