American hardwood lumber exports to Southeast Asia leap in first six months of 2012
Hakkasan Dubai wins ‘Outstanding use of American Hardwood in the Middle East’ award at CID Awards 2012
Michelin starred Chinese restaurant puts the spotlight on American red oak at Jumeirah Emirates Towers
An extraordinary story of education, material exploration, community participation and performance art, saw the historic Roman Aqueduct exquisitely replicated in wood.
Laatste blogposts lezen
- 7/05/2013 - Window of opportunity
- 28/01/2013 - EUTR – Friend or Foe?
- 2/11/2012 - The U.S. building industry: is it too easy to be green?
- 12/10/2012 - Fighting for the underdog!
- 6/06/2012 - The lessons of LCA