Reg Ellis and Associates were tasked with the repair and conversion of an 18th century barn in the small, historic town of Chipping Campden in the Cotswolds. Commissioned by a charity which supports local crafts, the barn was to...
Oliver Tilbury's quirky design approach is epitomised in his recent offering, the 'Burst' Chair. This statement furniture piece is an innovative and technically brilliant concept. The chair seat is positioned on a structure of...
Stone cantilever stairs often found in London's Georgian Buildings were the inspiration behind the refurbishment and reconfiguration of a mews house in London's Notting Hill.
For nearly a decade, the American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) has been running a generic marketing campaign for US hardwoods across the GCC and other Middle Eastern markets. While not without its challenges, it has been a...
Nine of the most commercially available American hardwood species have recently undergone a programme of rigorous mechanical and physical testing at the Indian Plywood Industries Research & Training Institute (IPIRTI) complex in...
Latest from the Blog
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness