AHEC has partnered with Italian furniture-makers RIVA to produce, for the first time, a full environmental Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) for one of its signature tables
The American Hardwood Export Council’s promotional campaign ‘Designed in Asia and made in Asia with American hardwood’ launched in November 2014 with great acclaim, will be further developed through 2016.
‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
45 crafted wooden stools in American cherry and soft maple commemorate the brave and unforgotten Emirati soldiers
Vietnamwood in October, busy and vibrant, suggested a growing confidence again by the woodworking industries in Southeast Asia, somewhat like the recent IFMAC woodworking machinery show, held in Jakarta in September.
Latest from the Blog
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 15/06/2015 - Let's Take This Outside