Southeast Asia is one of the largest and fastest-growing import markets for temperate hardwoods. Plans by the American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) are now in place for the whole Asian region.
‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
45 crafted wooden stools in American cherry and soft maple commemorate the brave and unforgotten Emirati soldiers
Vietnamwood in October, busy and vibrant, suggested a growing confidence again by the woodworking industries in Southeast Asia, somewhat like the recent IFMAC woodworking machinery show, held in Jakarta in September.
AHEC exhibited at the 4th IFMAC & WOODMAC show in Jakarta, completely dominated by machinery and related services for woodworking industries.
Latest from the Blog
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 15/06/2015 - Let's Take This Outside