Washington DC was an appropriate venue for the 2016 NHLA Annual Convention, given all the political uncertainties for the USA and the American hardwood industry in October.
IFMAC 2016 was fundamentally a woodworking machinery show with a small element of wood material, including a cluster of American hardwood exporters as the most prominent wood exhibitors.
AMBB Furniture Manufacturing repurposes thermally-modified American ash and white oak to create unique installation October 2016 - 'The Cocoon’, a collaborative installation between T.ZED Architects and the American Hardwood...
Last week nearly 150 European hardwood importers, architects and American hardwood exporters came together in Copenhagen to discuss the future for American hardwoods at the AHEC European conference. The event provided networking...
Latest from the Blog
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness