In an exciting new show, ‘FIVE’, the American Hardwood Export Council teams up with OKAY Studio to celebrate Clerkenwell Design Week’s 5th Anniversary
U.S. hardwood lumber and veneer exports to the MENA region top USD 45.05 million in the first half of 2013.
Segovia houses an aqueduct and a labrinth showcasing American tulipwood
The Sala de Estampado room in Casa de la Moneda, Segovia displays an exhibition of American tulipwood in which visitors can actively take part in the construction of an aqueduct replica using modular pieces and delve into a labyrinth.
Latest from the Blog
- 19/02/2014 - Tulipwood fashionable? You bet!
- 18/02/2014 - AHEC back in Milan!
- 4/12/2013 - An environmental strategy
- 1/10/2013 - AHEC’s 'Endless Stair' is London’s star attraction
- 16/09/2013 - Why tulipwood CLT?