Irish Wood Awards celebrate Irish architects, engineers, designers and wood workers, who use wood as a sustainable building and design medium
This year’s American Hardwood European Conference (20th – 21st October at the Marriott Hotel, Copenhagen) will provide a platform for American hardwood exporters and the European trade to discuss and debate the challenges and...
The importance of this latest competition is the engagement by manufacturing companies to close the gap between ideas and practice. Twenty short-listed pieces were prominently displayed at the Vietnam International Furniture Fair...
A stunning lattice paneled American hardwood show house glowed in the low-lit design-centric Hall at the International Furniture Fair in Singapore and was selected by the judges for the “Best Stand in Show” award (200 sqm and...
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness