The American Harwood Export Council collaborated with David Chipperfield Architects and e15 to create ‘The Butler’, an elegant piece of hotel furniture for Wallpaper* Handmade in Milan
The new stricter EU Plant Health Directive regulations to control spread of the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) are now in place with regards to all movements of North American ash into Europe, the temporary derogation having ended on...
The American hardwood industry is the first sector able to provide environmental life cycle data, assurance of legality and ‘growth versus harvest’ sustainability information with every container.
AHEC reveals evolution of the Invisible Store of Happiness for Salone del Mobile Milano 2016
This October, AHEC will revive its popular conference layout for an event planned in the beautiful Danish capital.
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness