Winner at IDEA 2015 and recipient of a high commendation at the Eat Drink Design awards 2015.
The American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) has launched a European wide campaign called Grown in Seconds, to bring to life the highly sustainable credentials of American hardwood
AHEC has partnered with Italian furniture-makers RIVA to produce, for the first time, a full environmental Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) for one of its signature tables
The dramatic sculpture crafted by Sebastian Cox and Laura Ellen Bacon returns to London during its annual design festival to challenge the versatility of American maple and cherry.
AHEC Europe has been monitoring closely new EU developments regarding plant health regulations and how this may affect phyto-sanitary requirements for hardwood shipments from the USA to Europe.
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 15/06/2015 - Let's Take This Outside