This year’s American Hardwood European Conference (20th – 21st October at the Marriott Hotel, Copenhagen) will provide a platform for American hardwood exporters and the European trade to discuss and debate the challenges and...
As spring has sprung we have completed our annual review of the American hardwood market to establish the exports of US hardwood in 2015. These can be summarised in that the economic value of US sawn hardwood exports to Europe...
Global exports of U.S. Hardwoods in the first half of 2015 were down in comparison to the same period in 2014, however some markets have shown significant growth according to the United States Department of Agriculture statistics.
Data released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for the first three quarters of 2014 shows a continuing growth in global exports of American hardwood products with an increase of 22% in value in comparison to the same period...
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness