Just as the American domestic market has undoubtedly improved in 2014, so also has the demand for American hardwoods around the world.
Data released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for the first three quarters of 2014 shows a continuing growth in global exports of American hardwood products with an increase of 22% in value in comparison to the same period...
España aumentó un 13% sus importaciones hasta alcanzar los 14.940 m3
American Hardwood exports up 28% in Greater China and 4% in Southeast Asia reaching US$1.4billion in 2013
American hardwood products exports worldwide reached US$2.96 billion in value in 2013 according to the United States Department of Agriculture. Much of the global increase was due to continuing market development in Asia, and...
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 15/06/2015 - Let's Take This Outside
- 31/05/2015 - Peaceful Precision